WORLD VISITOR MAP


Sunday, July 27, 2008

My First Movie

Long in the making, my first attempt at animation.

While the subject matter may be of questionable interest to many, I created this using my own photos with Photoshop 7 and Windows Movie Maker.

The soundtrack is performed entirely on my Fender Strat with a Roland GR-30 guitar Synth. The child's voice in the piece was borrowed, as noted in the credits and, reversed to add an aire of mystery.

The work involved, for such a short outcome, makes one appreciate the work of animators.

I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice first effort, Block. The question is, what will you do next?

Anonymous said...

That's always the question with Block. What WILL he do next! You can be sure it will be something creative and interesting! Good job on this Blockie! I liked da moosix too!
Kett