WORLD VISITOR MAP


Friday, October 12, 2007

Dolly Varden

A Band that deserves more recognition...


This is a House Concert video of Dolly Varden performing "The Wheels Have Left The Road"
form their latest " The Panic Bell". I discovered this band with the "Forgiven Now" album after reading much great buzz about same. I picked up the vinyl edition and fell in love after one spin. I burned the LP to CD for the car until my official copy arrived.
I have since backtracked and purchased each release, including a duo disc by Steve and Diane ,
which I also highly recommend.
You can read more about them and hear some more music at their Myspace Page or visit the Official Site. This is a lovely song but doesn't represent the diverse directions and influences found in their catalog. Look into it, they are block dog approved.

Don't miss the video on their MySpace Page, you'll have to scroll down to find it. Fun !

Who has theater style seating in their house for concerts anyway ? How cool is that ?

No comments: