WORLD VISITOR MAP


Friday, August 1, 2008

On the Road





Jeff Coffin

I'm heading off to NashVegas for to visitate with my Sister and family.

Tonight we will attend a concert under the stars featuring Jazz artist

Annie Sellick with special guest Jeff Coffin of Bela Fleck & The Flecktones.



I am very much looking forward to both the visiting

and the music.



Then on Saturday evening...

And Sunday...


Robert Fripp




Adrian Belew






Pat Mastelotto ( by Mark Colman )



Gavin Harrison of Porcupine Tree

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Block Dog!
Can't wait for your review of the mighty KCrim concert last night... Man what I wouldn't give to have been able to be there too!!!
Sounds like it was killer!
I'll be lurking-in-wait-mode till you give us the scoop.... : )

blockdog said...

Thank you Wendy !
Stay tuned...this is gonna take a while...