WORLD VISITOR MAP


Saturday, September 15, 2007

One Week !!!

That's right, as of tomorrow, Sunday 9-16-07,
This blog will celebrate it's 7th day of
publication.
They said it couldn't be done !
( They being the voices inside my head.)

In this short period of time I have managed
to waste the time of 268 bored folks
from such diverse locations as The Czech Republic,
Alaska, British Columbia and even a visit from
The F.B.I. ( really guys, I'm a peace loving, good citizen.)

So, tomorrow we will break out the party gear,
balloons, ice cream, streamers, etc. and celebrate the
fact that I was able to come up with a few words
to take up bandwidth in the digital world
for a whole week, so far.
( Like I'm doing right now )

Of course, this will be a virtual celebration
in that, like this blog, it takes place only in my
mind, but you are welcome to join me.

In this short week I have swayed an army of
five (5) to pledge support for local independent shops
of all colours, shapes and widgets.
Take that you Big Box conglomerates !!!

Together we can change the value of the time that it
took for you to read this dribble when you
should be doing your chores.

Thanks to all who stopped by for whatever reason
and feel free to visit anytime.

Support Independent Musicians !



"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind."

--Dr. Suess


block dog

No comments: