WORLD VISITOR MAP


Monday, September 17, 2007

Song of America ( Part II )

The "Song of America" set will officially be released tomorrow ( 9-18-07) , at which time,
I suspect the link for listening will no longer be active.
If you haven't checked it out, there is still a little time.
I have heard the whole thing twice and I am sold. I think this collection should
be in the running for a Grammy, that's just my opinion.
With current, updated versions of songs from our history, I actually found myself
reconnecting to these songs.

You can read more about the making of this collection and why it came to be
at Ed Pettersen's website.

Articles on Song of America in yesterday's Washington Post and today's cover of the Miami Herald:

Once the free Napster preview is over, I will remove the link
from this site. I am not affiliated with, nor do I have anything to gain by
singing the praises of this release, I just love to share good music.

block

No comments: